July 28, 2009

A Moment Like This...

A song by Kelly Clarkson on her american idol winning emotional moment in 2002. Can't see a more appropriate song for a dream come true moment. I dont think anyone else could have had the powerful delivery Kelly had. Her voice has the ability to convey unspoken emotions.
This song makes me more thankful for those moments that some people really wait a lifetime for. All of us are blessed with these moments in different aspects of life. Not all of us have the same kind of great moments. Some have it in love, some in career, some in friendship, some in social service... you get the general idea.
Whenever I hear this song, it reminds me of my special moments....
In my head I sing this song as well and as pationately as Kelly Clarkson, but when I start singing along with her, I end up screaming in my car...oh I so wish I could sing this song like she does...the day I do..........I shall let you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 28, 2009

A Moment Like This...

A song by Kelly Clarkson on her american idol winning emotional moment in 2002. Can't see a more appropriate song for a dream come true moment. I dont think anyone else could have had the powerful delivery Kelly had. Her voice has the ability to convey unspoken emotions.
This song makes me more thankful for those moments that some people really wait a lifetime for. All of us are blessed with these moments in different aspects of life. Not all of us have the same kind of great moments. Some have it in love, some in career, some in friendship, some in social service... you get the general idea.
Whenever I hear this song, it reminds me of my special moments....
In my head I sing this song as well and as pationately as Kelly Clarkson, but when I start singing along with her, I end up screaming in my car...oh I so wish I could sing this song like she does...the day I do..........I shall let you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment